About the Role:
Hey there, if you are enthusiastic about long nails and nail art and keep a special closet for your nail just like other important items, then you are here in the right place to work with us and share your knowledge with the world. We are hiring content writers who can create crisp, impactful, and engaging content for our site longnailsqna.com.
After the internet age and the common use of social media, you must know the popularity of new trends in nail art, and acrylic nails became a major subculture among girls and young women.
Social media and blogs made it easier to connect to the mass audience, and with this, people started to share their designs as a way of their creativity and use the nail as their blank canvas.
Although by visiting our site, you must be acquainted with the content type that we are covering, here’s a quick list of the categories.
- Nail Art Ideas/Tutorials
- Nail Care tips
- Long Natural Nails/Acrylic Nails
- Nail Accessories.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop content for blog posts and web stories that appeal to our readers and words that make the readers read again
- Articles should be SEO-optimized with the focus keywords.
- Add your own recipe to the content to make it unique.
- Ensure all-around consistency for writing patterns, better lexicons, and tones in the content.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in blog post writing.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Nail Tech.
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs & Google Forms.
- Writing grammatically correct English is required.
- Note: The job is remote and you can choose your flexible hours according to your convenience.
- Salary: Negotiable